AN ALERT TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS: AN IMPOSTER IS POSING AS ME ON DISQUS

Hi everyone,

There is a troll and imposter who has been posting vile homophobic, racist comments and drivel under my name all over Disqus.


I must stress that THIS INDIVIDUAL IS NOT ME! He is a troll who seeks gratification from posting disgusting and harassing comments while pretending to be me.
It is part of an effort on his part to slander my name. I have been trying to stop him for over a month now.

Here is the imposter account: https://disqus.com/by/suzukinalhie/

And here is my account: https://disqus.com/by/suzukinathie/

Notice that my account was created in 2015. Any account with my name created after that date is that of an imposter.

My attempts to contact Disqus and have them resolve the issue have been unsuccessful. This individual is a real pain in the ass.

If you come across someone with my name, please confront them. My Disqus account is not set to private. The imposter account is and he constantly changes his name.

If you come across the imposter, flag his comments and his account and notify Disqus immediately.

A great thanks to all of my followers. I hope to resolve this issue soon.

- Suzuki

Comments